Our pastor just finished our Sunday School series on A Conservative Christian Declaration on Palm Sunday. I published three introductory articles on this blog, attempting to answer the questions, What is a conservative? What is a Christian? and What is the best way to read the book?
Starting on April 30, we will survey the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament. Below is a summary of the topics we will cover. So far we have covered the first two.
- Introduction to the First Five Books
- Creation (Why Day Means a 24-Hour Day)
- The Flood
- The Covenant with Abraham
- Law and Grace
- The Sacrificial System
- The Conquest of the Nations
- The Oracles of Balaam
- The Message of Deuteronomy
- The Song of Moses